John Sadler operates with the systematic disciplines required to give your vehicle a complete and accurate evaluation and service. John offers you the experience and the expertise that more than 35 years in the trade has developed.
- ASE Certified:
- L-1 Advanced Specialist
- Engine Performance
- Electrical / Electronic Systems
- Engine Repair
- NATEF Evaluator Certified.
- Prepared with ALLDATA software.
- Member of International Automotive Technicians Network.
- Continues education through on going training.
- Invested in the proper tolls and equipment.
- On the Automovtive Advisory Board at Cuyamaca College.
John’s Career began by attending automotive classes at San Diego City College in 1973 while pumping gas and cleaning restrooms part time at a local Shell services station.
Within a short period John was performing light general repairs: replacing water pumps; changing tires; and performing lube, oil and filter services.
Two years later John was hired by Dorman’s Tire, where he learned brake, suspension and alignment reapairs.
After 10 years john moved on to specializing in BMW and Japanese imports.
Since 1991 John has attended all the training classes he could. He has the ASE certificates listed on the left, and certification in numerous computer controlled diagnostics, emission control and drivability testing.